Here at illooms we’re ready to celebrate romance on Valentine’s Day
Why not light up your Valentine’s Day and “Say it with illooms®”?
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you’re stuck for ideas to express your feelings to your significant other, you’re not alone. Maybe the traditional Valentine’s fare feels a bit cheesy? Or your budget won’t stretch to an overpriced candlelit dinner in a restaurant?
Instead of flowers or chocolates this February 14th, why not try something different and ‘say it with illooms’? An illoom bouquet is a brilliant gift idea for your Valentine. You can even write your own romantic message on illooms – just make sure you use a soft tip marker pen so the balloon doesn’t burst!
For a cool alternative to candles, illooms can be used to decorate the room and create a great ambiance – whether you’re setting the scene for a romantic meal at home or simply to deliver that Wow! factor when your loved one walks into the room. illooms glow for up to 15 hours so will light up your intimate Valentine’s evening.
As well as traditional Valentine’s Day colours such as red and white, illooms are available in all the colours of the rainbow so you can personalise your day by choosing your Valentine’s favourite colour. We even have colour changing options in case you can’t decide!
Say it with illooms and let’s light up the hearts of millions of lovebirds!
Happy Valentine’s Day – with love from illooms
Here are a few facts about Valentine’s Day we found interesting…..
- Valentines Day is the 3rd biggest consumer spending day – with people spend over $19 billion for Valentine’s Day in the USA.
- 36% plan to give or send their loved one flowers. In fact, 13% of the annual flower spend happens over February 14th.
- 9m proposals will happen on Valentines Day this year.
- 53% of women said they would break up with their significant other if they got nothing for Valentine’s Day.
- £1.8bn is spent on candy & chocolate.
- Hallmark will have over 900 different cards in store this year.
- Its not all about couples – 25% of singletons will buy themselves a gift for Valentine’s Day.
- To find out more interesting facts on Valentine’s Day spending click below to see the full report from WalletHub. http://•https://wallethub.com/blog/valentines-day-facts/10258/
P.S. If you “Say it with illooms” this Valentine’s Day, we would love to see your illoom pictures. Either let us know in the comments below or head on over to our ‘Upload Your Photos‘ page where you can share photos of your romantic ideas with all of the illooms community.