Go Girl Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Girl Competition:
- The promoter of this competition is Illoom Balloon Limited of 26 Cheshire Business Park, Lostock Gralam, Northwich, CW9 7UA (Promoter).
- For your chance to win over £50 worth of Illooms® in a personalised box follow us on either our Facebook or Instagram page and upload a photo of your coloured in Unicorn Illooms® light up balloon and tag us @illoomsofficial using the hashtag #illooms.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of the Seatriever International Group and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- The competition ends at 11.59pm on 12 October 2021.The winner will be selected at random out of those who have entered.
- The winner will be announced on or after 13 October 2021 by the Promoter through social media and invited to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 30 days of being contacted, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to UK entries only. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to: (a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and (b) waive all moral rights, in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under any relevant and applicable legislation.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, pandemic, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any entries that contain inappropriate or offensive imagery, or portray the Promoter or its associated brands in a negative light. Where possible such entries shall be removed from our social media channels and entry to the competition will be voided.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence shall be entered into otherwise.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network.
- The Terms and Conditions of the competition will be governed by the law of England and Wales, and all entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.